At Old Dominion Animal Health Center of McLean
ODAHC is pleased to be able to offer canine massage therapy, provided by Certified Dog Massage Therapist Eneida Ramirez, of K9 Zen Time Canine Massage Therapy.
Like humans, dogs can benefit from the touch of a professional in order to promote relaxation and to treat different kinds of physical pain. Massage therapy can also be beneficial for dogs with behavioral/anxiety issues.
The benefits of dog massage therapy include:
- Promotion of overall good health for dogs of all ages
- Improved circulation
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Alleviating pain caused by injuries/surgery
- Decreased muscle tension and increased range of motion
- Decreased symptoms of arthritis
Massage therapy sessions can be held at Old Dominion Animal Health Center, or at your own home. To set up a massage session, contact Eneida directly by phone at 571-406-4856, or via email at K9Zentime@gmail.com